Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Documenting Your Life

Without any questions, the best way to become a great photographer is by taking lots and lots of pictures. Take your camera everywhere because you never know when a great opportunity to shoot is going to occur whether it be a beautiful sunset, or a family of geese that you come across randomly.

I take my camera when I visit my friends, knowing that they love to get their pictures taken. These shots are all candid, though some can be casually posed. These settings are a chance to shoot people in their most genuine state.

The other perc to photographing your friends is the capturing of memories. Seeing people together smiling and having a good time is incredibly uplifting. Here are some examples:


For indoor setting I set my ISO to 800 at the max to avoid noise


For outdoor settings I set my ISO to 400 max


No comments:

Post a Comment